CoriCalc on the Net, online Coriolis calculations
This instrument sizing and calculation tool for Bronkhorst Coriolis mass flow meters and controllers is now available online, integrated in Fluidat on the Net.
CoriCalc offers distributors and end-users the following functionalities:
- Pressure drop calculation for Coriolis flow meter M1X- and M5X-series.
- Valve orifice calculation for Bronkhorst and other (special) valves
- Density, viscosity and phase of fluid (if available in FLUIDAT®)
- Improved advisory with up to 2 sensors and 3 valves as options
- Overview of total errors and pressure drops at several flow rates for selected instruments
- Graphical representation of total error (trumpet style curves)
- Printout facilities for calculations, overviews and advice screens
Please note that results calculated with the off-line version CoriCalc V1.04 might be slightly different, due to changes in mathemetical models for pressure drop calculation on some sensors. The results of V1.09 are believed to be more reliable.
Please consider CoriCalc as a tool for finding the right instrument for an application.
However, some results are not yet believed to be correct and therefore need to be overruled. Several alternative solutions might not be implemented yet. In such cases, our sales team will gladly assist you discussing your application.