FLUICAL® calibration software
Bronkhorst developed the FLUICAL® calibration software for the calibration of Mass Flow Meters and Controllers for gases. The program is basically a Microsoft Excel worksheet with a fixed layout, communicating with FLOW-BUS, using FlowDDE interfacing software. The open structure allows the user to customize the worksheet layout as well as the certificate layout. To take full advantage of the software it is recommended to follow a training course at Bronkhorst headquarters or a distributor's office.
There are two options:
Bronkhorst® customers can apply for a basic version of FLUICAL® that contains a table with fixed conversion factors of nearly 100 gases. Registered users of Fluidat on the Net can use fluid data and/or conversion data provided by this facility in FLUICAL®.
This option includes the use of a dongle that gives access to the FLUIDAT® database, allowing the user to easily calculate fluid data and/or conversion data for variable operating conditions.
Latest software release
- Added EL-FLOW Metal product series.
- Added FLOW-SMS product series.
- Added missing LOW-ΔP-FLOW models and set conversion method to LOW-ΔP.
- Corrected sensor temperature offset for MASS-STREAM and MASS-VIEW product series.
- Zeroing will not be performed for MASS-STREAM product series.
- Fixed DUT flow calculation for certain combinations of reference and DUT instrument types.
- Fixed % Rd accuracy margins calculation.
- Clarified which fields are related to DUT and which to the REF.
- Changed startup so Num lock will not be disabled.
- BHTDDECom2 is tried to be registered when FLUICAL® fails to create it.
FLUICAL® calibration software can be used in combination with any gas mass flow calibration device/system available. However, using Bronkhorst® digital calibration equipment or reference instruments will reduce the time spent on manual data processing.
For information about our FLUICAL® calibration equipment click here